Saturday 17 September 2011

Happy Navaratri - Mata Kshama Prathana Stotram (Chorus)

Very Happy Navaratri to Everyone. May this Holy Season Brings Happiness & Peace to everyone. This Stotram is sung in Chorus in Stuti of Devi Maa to forgive all our sins. Enjoy:) Sing Along 1) Aparadha sahasrani kriyanthe aaharnisam maya,Daso aayamithi maam mathwa kshamaswa parameshwari--2 Meaning:---(Oh great goddess, I commit thousands of offences routinely,So please think me as your slave and please pardon me) 2) Aavajanam na janami, na janami visarjanam, Poojam chaiva na janami, kshamyatham Parameshwari--2 Meaning:-- (I do not how to invoke you, nor do I know how do send you away,And I also do not know how to worship you, and please pardon me) 3) Manthraheenam, kriyaheenam, Bhakthiheenam, Sureswari, Yath poojitham maya devi paripoornam thadasthuthe--2 Meaning:--(I do not know chants or holy action or devotion, Oh God of the devas,And so whatever worship I do, please make it complete) 4) Agnana smrutherbranthya yanyoonam adhikam krutham.Thath sarva kshamyadham devi praseedha parameshwari--2 Meaning:--(Oh great goddess I have done all this due to ignorance and wayward thoughts,And so excuse them all and be pleased with me)



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment